OUR BOARD MEMBERS
Hi I’m Heidi Davis. I have 2 boys, a 4th grader and a 1st grade student here at Kloefkorn. I grew up in Lincoln, but just moved back in 2016. We have lived in 5 states while following my husband around in his military career. During this time, I worked in Civilian Personnel. In-Processing civilian employees to work on post. I also served in various rolls on FRG and MOPS committees. Currently I am the Administrative Assistant for the 1868 Foundation for the Nebraska State Fair. I have loved volunteering here at Kloefkorn for the last 4 years. Looking forward to helping Kloefkorn and the PTO in any way I can.
This position is currently open
I’m a mom of Kaelyn a 5th grader and Kinsley in 2nd grade. I’ve been part of PTO for the last three years and have participated in the Fall fun night, class room parties, and helped organize the Spring parent teacher conference food for teachers. I work at Madonna Rehab Hospital as an Occupational Therapist. We live in the neighborhood and our daughters have loved being at Kloefkorn.
Contact the Board
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, we encourage you to contact us!
The President shall be the general manager of the Corporation and, subject to the control of the Board of Directors, shall in general supervise and direct operations of the Corporation. With the approval of the Board of Directors, the President may create and appoint special committees as necessary, with the exception of the nominating committee. The President may sign with the Secretary, Treasurer or any other proper officer of the Corporation thereunto authorized by the Board of Directors, certificates for membership in the Corporation, and deeds, mortgages, bond, contracts, bids or other instruments which the Board of Directors has authorized to be executed, except in cases where the signing and execution thereof shall be expressly delegated by the Board of Directors or by these Bylaws to some other officer or agent of the Corporation, or shall be required by law to be otherwise signed or executed, and in general shall perform all duties as may be prescribed by the Bylaws or its Board of Directors from time to time.
The President-Elect shall assist the President in managing the operations of the Corporation. In the absence of the President or in the event of his or her death, inability or refusal to act, the President-Elect shall perform the duties of the President and when so acting, shall have all the power of and be subject to all the restrictions upon the President. The President-Elect shall perform such other duties as from time to time may be assigned by the President or by the Board of Directors.
The Vice President shall assist the President and President-Elect in managing the operations of the Corporation. The Vice President shall act as chairperson of the nominating committee and shall perform such other duties as from time to time may be assigned by the President or by the Board of Directors In the absence of the President-Elect or in the event of his or her death, inability or refusal to act, the Vice President shall perform both the duties of the President-Elect and the duties of the Vice President, when so acting, shall have all the power of and be subject to all the restrictions upon the President-Elect and the Vice President.
The Secretary shall:
- keep as permanent records minutes of all meetings of its members and board of directors, a record of all actions taken by the members or directors without a meeting, and a record of all actions taken by committees of the board of directors as required by law;
- see that all notices are duly given in accordance with the provisions of these Bylaws and as required by law;
- be custodian of the corporate records and of the seal of the Corporation and see that the seal of the Corporation is affixed to all documents the execution of which on behalf of the Corporation under its seal is duly authorized;
- keep a register of the post office address of each member which shall be furnished to the Secretary by such members;
- in general perform all duties incident to the office of Secretary and such other duties as from time to time may be assigned by the President, Board of Directors, or Executive Committee; and
- deliver to the Secretary of State a biennial report as provided in section 21-19,172 of the Nebraska Nonprofit Corporation Act.
If required by the Board of Directors, the Treasurer shall give a bond for the faithful discharge of his or her duties in such sum and with such surety or sureties as the Board of Directors shall determine. The Treasurer shall:
- have charge and custody of and be responsible for all funds and securities of the Corporation;
- receive and give receipts for monies due and payable to the Corporation from any source whatsoever, and deposit all such monies in the name of the Corporation in such banks, trust companies or other depositories as shall be selected in accordance with these Bylaws;
- give regular and full reports to the Board of Directors regarding his or her actions and the status of the books and records of the Corporation; and
- in general perform all duties incident to the office of Treasurer and such other duties as from time to time may be assigned by the President or by the Board of Directors.