WHAT WE DO
The PTO is made up of parent volunteers that donate time and resources so that Kloefkorn Elementary and its student body can thrive. Every year we work to raise funds to give back to our school and our community.
Here are some of the highlights of what we do:
- Raise thousands in Box Tops, Amazon Referrals and other Affiliate Programs
- Provide fantastic After School Programs
- Organize and host amazing events: Fun Night, Movie Night, Science Fair and more
- Create the Directory and Yearbook
- Purchase Chromebooks, iPads, Apple TVs and laptops for teachers/classrooms
- Organize Parent Volunteers to help in classrooms
- Fund Teacher Grants, Summer Media Program and Field Trips
- Host Teacher and Staff Appreciation events/meals
- Our AWESOME playground committee raised over $56,000 in grants and donations to enhance our playground with inclusive equipment!!